Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Orb Star Seeds

I am an Orb Star Seed!

I have always lived inside what I called a happiness bubble. I love & play easily. I forgive easily. I bounce on when I have encountered pain or challenges.
I am not one who holds on to negative emotions. I can feel the whole spectrum of emotions, like other humans, yet I am different. Somehow, I have the ability to let go of hurt, anger, sadness easily. Someh
ow I have always lived in a bubble of happiness.

The past year I started to see a light purple orb when I close my eyes. I figured everyone sees
something similar. Recently, I started to realize the purple blob in my vision is intelligence. I realized this purple Being wants to communicate with me, but I was not sure how to access the conversation. I have asked her for insights on how to access communication with her.

August 28, 2011 I was gifted with insight and information. Shawn Mac Gregor posted a link on the facebook. http://www.nibiruancouncil.com/html/orbs.html This article blew my mind. It hit me so deep inside my body. I instantly knew, without a shadow of doubt, I am an orb star seed.

Today I connected with my orb family and consciousness. I am being given memory of my life and my orb heritage. Today I could finally hear my purple orb inside my minds eye. Now I understand her presence.

We are similar to fairies, in the sense, our focus is intently on the fun and games. We embody the words lite hearted.
We do not feel a need to fix anything. Inside our light bubble, we have a complete knowing it is all perfect. We have no anxiousness or worry.

We are different than fairies, in the sense that our frequency can adapt to low or high frequency locations. It is effortless for us to go to any dimensional space. We do not have a physical body. Our light body is a beautiful gift on so many levels. We are like a bridge, other can use our light body as a window or doorway into other spaces. In the Disney movies, characters look inside a mirror to locate people or observe people. We are like that mirror. We hold a transparent space for others to see into spaces or dimensions.

The main purpose of wanting to incarnate as a human is for the touch factor. Touch is the most luring reason to be in a physical body. All types of touch delights us. Hugs, hand holding, massages, scalp massage, reflexology, and of course romantic intimacy. We excessively touch our children, our pets, and our lovers. Many Orb star seeds, unknowingly have followed a career that involves touch.

We are very lucky souls, who have a knowing that magic is real. We easily connect with our friends, Joy, Happiness, Laughter, Lucky and Playful.
We do not try to feel good, it simply happens for us. Somehow we have known we are different. Now, many of us are understanding why.

To connect with your orb or light family, simple set the intention to visit. You will experience an easy, subtle, flowing type energy. Our world is simple. We float in and around peace, love and pleasure.

3 comments:

  1. Thank You Sabrina for Lovely sharing this communication. I would Love to connect with my light family and know of my journey here to earth and past lives. I intend to visit and remember. HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sabrina, I have been fortunate to find your wonderful video blogs (or they found me!) quite soon after you started them. You and your messages are compelling and there is a resonance with each of the videos. Especially so for this starseed orb message.
    I believe I have seen orbs once, about 9yrs ago, though at the time I had no idea of the nature of what I was experiencing. I felt such an overwhelming sense of love, just like the massive rush you get when you fall head over heels in love with someone. It was night and I was in bed, the orbs were glowing and jiggling around the darkened room and making little synthetic giggly noises. Seeing unusual things is one big thing, but hearing them as well adds a whole other dimension! I wasn't scared at all at the time, but afterwards I couldn't make sense of what I'd experienced. It was so out of my "normal" world, I began to doubt it's credibility and questioned my imagination and sanity! I have only ever told one other person this experience. I am so happy to share this with you! It would be great to keep in contact via email, but I don't know how to find your
    address. Much happiness and fluffy love, Starsmiley.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You so much SwampRocker!!!

    Hi Starsmiley!! How exciting, I can feel the passion and love from your writing! I am on facebook. http://www.facebook.com/sabrinabrightstar

    I look forward to visiting!

    ReplyDelete