Monday, September 5, 2011

3D Rocks ~ Loving My Earth Body Experience!


In a meditation a few days ago, I got the biggest download of how awesome it is to have human body.
I was connected to higher dimensions, and talking to my Family of Light.
I could feel my Light Family jumping with excitement. As we were blending, I could feel their frequency and they could feel my frequency. It became perfectly clear to me, that all Beings enjoy experiencing different spaces.

Humans tend to meditate and do activities to get outside of their 3D body and get inside a different dimensions or states of being. We tend to think other dimensions are better or more evolved.
I could feel so crystal clear, that all dimensions / locations are important and special. I could feel my Light Orb Self, is so excited to get inside my human 3D vessel. It is really law of mutual benefit, a 2 way energy exchange that uplifts both frequencies.

It made me aware in a whole new way, how Lucky we are to have a human body. Our denser form is consider a great gift. Our 3D self has special abilities that our other dimensional selves do not get. For example, we get taste, and touch in a much more intense way! Being Human and having a human body is a freaking special blessing.

It seems the nature of life is to think the grass is greener on the other side. What if we loved our grass? What if we were not trying to get to a different locations and we totally loved and valued this 3D life?

I love to explore and I will continue to meditate and explore, however, today I feel a new sense of Love for 3D!
3D Rocks!!! I feel so content and fulfilled in this human experience. I find I am observing this human experience with new eyes. I find I am judging the experience less. 3D is not less important. Somehow, I find I am feeling less triggered by duality experiences. I find I am able to actually appreciate 3D experiences. As I appreciate this 3D life more, I feel like I am honoring and blending more with my whole multidimensional self.

No comments:

Post a Comment