Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Colors Are Teachers

12-6-11
I went on a interactive journey yesterday with my friends, River and Angel Boy. When we did formation work (connecting with Multidimensional Beings), a Being of rainbow color showed up. He was very tall, 8 feet. He had different blocks of color all the way up his body. At first, I tried to ask him, "Did he have a message? Why did he show up in our formation work?"

He explained to me telepathically, he doesn't talk or communicate with words. He suggested we get inside of one of blocks of color and allow the color to do the communicating. It felt like the idea, of jumping inside a swimming pool of one color. Swimming in the frequency of that color and Experience the message, not hear the message mentally.

Later in the journey, I received the message, if we change the color of one thing, we change our frequency. For example, think of the water, of the ocean. We instantly see or think of blue water. Change the color: think of an orange ocean. The second we change the color of this water, we change the pattern. We instantly feel slightly different.

Is it this easy, I thought? Is it really this simple? My colorful friend, encouraged me to continue to make new patterns, to notice the difference I would feel as I changed each objects color. I saw a purple sky, blue trees, orange ocean, red humans and pinstriped animals. I transformed all the colors in my mind, with my imagination. I instantly went into a different reality. The Colors and the Multidimensional Beings that showed up, gave us many insights and downloads about our Soul Families and our Over Soul.

It was so simple.
I am now understanding Colors are teachers.
Colors are more than adjectives that add details and beauty.
Colors are live Beings who have insights and messages for us.

1 comment:

  1. First it was Professor Tiger, and now it is Professor Colors.

    ReplyDelete