Thursday, December 29, 2011

Angel Teaches Importance of Mudras



During dream time December 28, 2011, I was visited by an Angel. She had the same energy signature of the dreams when Archangel Gabriel gave me the intel on "Kissing Meditation".

This Angel shared with me information about mudras. Using remote viewing, we went to a bedroom scene. I didn't see the couple clearly, I think it was myself, I was viewing. This Angel was showing me, the couple was about to finish or be done with their activity. She then inserted 'mudras' to their connections. The couple both participated in using mudras. They interchanged their fingertips to co-create the mudra. As the couple used this technique, their love making transformed. First thing, the timing of their activity extended dramatically. The other major thing that was obvious, was the level of their connection to each other deepened.

In the next scene, I was by myself, visiting with this invisible Angel. She was telling me, at the tip of my fingers, I hold all the power to create whatever I want. I can change the flow of energy, simple with my intention and the position of my hands/fingertips.
She was helping me remember that I hold all the magic within me. She was teaching me to remember to go within, the second I want to manifest or make any changes.

In the past, I have been given downloads about our skin and hands. Our skin holds all the
sensory receptors. Our skin is actually our real multidimensional eyes, with 360 degree view. The pads of our finger tips contain our blue print. There is no coincidence that each human has their own unique fingerprint. Our fingerprints contain our own sacred geometry.

Our fingerprints can communicate with the Universe telepathically.
This is one of the reasons, Masters (anyone connected to their Source) can lay their hands on people and give them a healing, clearing or rebooting.

No comments:

Post a Comment