Monday, October 15, 2012

Going Home For A Visit

Yesterday, I was sitting at a 3 day Pleaiadian, Christine Day, workshop.  I have found myself off and on getting annoyed with processes, rituals and ceremonies people do to connect.  I personally have done and participate with rituals and ceremonies, so I was a little surprised that I found myself getting annoyed.

Something just felt off, and I could not put my finger on it  I went to connect with myself and I showed myself the most wonderful vision that explained all the experiences.  I saw my parents home.  Now, my parents moved when I was an adult, so their home is not the house I grew up in.  Nonetheless, their home feels like my home.  When I go home to visit, I do not ring the door bell.  I feel like I belong there, and I act as if I belong there.  Then, I got to visual a sibling, perhaps a sibling who grew up in a different country in a foreign exchange program.  Or perhaps a sibling who was adopted at birth.  Regardless of where the sibling grew up, this sibling would have same full rights to my parents house as I do.  However, there is a great chance this sibling would not feel the familiarity and comfort that I feel.  Most likely this sibling would ring the door bell when she/he came to visit.  Most likely this sibling would respond with more formal, respectful processes.

I instantly understood in my soul.  Sometimes when we connect we know we belong, it is our right to be home for a visit.  There is no process, ritual or ceremony we need to do, in order to connect to our home.
We simply belong and can walk in the house without ringing the doorbell.  Other times, we can be at a stage where we need the processes, rituals and ceremonies to help us bridge the connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment