Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Mastering Remote Viewing

When I close my eyes at night, I see behind my closed eyelids. Some nights it is in great details and the visions continue until I fall asleep.  It is sort of like, instead of someone reading me a bed night story, I see a picture story, until I fall asleep.

The visions move quickly.  They change and morph rapidly.  They appear to have no logical unfolding, as it all seems like random visuals.

Some times, I am awoken in middle of night, so I am conscious during the visual 3rd eye movie.  
Last night was one of those nights.  I was watching and seeing all these different type faces and eyes.  Some of the faces belong to what we would label aliens, and appear very unattractive.  They are only labeled unattractive in human perspective, because they are different or foreign.  Some of the images are eyes only.  I have understood these Beings, that I witness watching me, are aspects of myself.  I come in a variety of different outside bodies/containers.

Last night, while conscious in my visual viewing state, I started understanding, I am playing the role of passenger on this ride. Like I am in the passenger seat in a car, being taken to wherever the driver wants to go.  I was realizing, now that I am familiar with this process of seeing (remote viewing), it is now time for me to start directing. It is time to hop over to driver's seat and direct this visual movie.

I was able to direct my focus and see images of where I had sent my movie screen radar.  I found I lost it quickly, and I would return back to passenger seat.  I would try again to be the director and choose my destination.
It would work for a few seconds, then I would get kicked out again. I was not frustrated.  I understood my remote viewing skills are weak now.  Meaning, I have not intentionally used them in my physical incarnation, so I require practice.

I love how, there is no trying hard to recapture multidimensional abilities.  Things simply unfold at right time, and new awareness / understanding come in.  I know there is no rush, to force myself to master this ability, as time is an illusion.  I now have new methods/techniques to play and explore with.  It is always full of adventure, expansion and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment