Monday, September 2, 2013

Metatron = Beyond + Matrix

Do you feel a connection to Metatron, many people have asked me?  No, I answer.

Something about the energy of  Metatron does not appeal to me. People have told me, they can feel my connection with Metatron energies, and I always dismiss it, as I do not feel any connection.
If anything I feel a dislike to the idea.

August 30th I reunited with a member of one of my soul families, Karen Doonan.  We had a powerful, expansive and encoded conversation.  She was another person, who brought up Metatron and Metatron Golden Cube to me.  I sat with the frequency to see if I could feel or witness anything?  I saw no images, I heard no dialog or message.  Then, something happened.  The air changed.  The air became very, very, very thin.  Hard to explain with language.  The air was so thin, but instead of being hard to breath, it became super easy to breath.  I was receiving so much oxygen in each breath.  The air was so pure.  I received so much bliss from the air.  I have never had an experience like this with air before. 

Next day, I see on facebook a post from Bill Ballard about Lord Metatron.  Again, I want to turn away from it, as I still have these negative association with Metatron energies.  Somehow, I know I am suppose to watch it.  The video is mind blowing.  I can not even begin to describe it.  It is meant to be watched, as it is a major activation video.  Instead of traveling around the world to get an activation, all you have to do  is watch this video for free, in the comfort of your home.  It is totally encoded and full of packets that release codes.

I feel my energy changing/shifting, yet, I still feel a negativity with word Metatron.  I intentionally tried to connect with Metatron frequencies.  Nothing.  I felt flat.  I looked at visual images of Metatron on google, to see if I could access anything.  The photos of a man/angel made me want to vomit.  I was strongly triggered in negative way.

I can feel my filters are preventing me from connecting to the energy, but I can not shift my yucky feelings to these images.  I try and connect again.  This time, I receive a telepathic message.  Look up the word Metatron.  Look up the meaning of word, the definition of the word, this will shift you.

When I looked up the word Metatron, I about fell over.  Metatron is a Greek word.  
It means Beyond + Matrix.  The crazy thing about this is, I am huge lover of busting out of programs/beliefs/matrix.  My conversation with Karen, we discussed our Soul Family ~ Beings Before & Beyond Time.  
Now I am Excited.  Now I feel the connection to this frequency.  I understand, the reason I had strong negative reaction to images of Metatron is because I was picking up on the false distortion of projected worship. Some humans put Metatron on pedestal and participate in hierarchy program.  That distorted program makes me want to vomit.

Metatron is Creator consciousness.  August 24, 2013 Creator Energy landed in my field.  I understood on a new level the meaning of Being a Creator Goddess.  I wrote about and made video about it August 25, 2013.

We each have our own unique energy that we can morph (alchemy).  We are all alchemists.  When we call on our Metatron energy or consciousness, it helps us create our own personal transformation, magic and creations.  It is not a Being outside of us, or a Being that was created to be worshiped.  It is an aspect of us. We can all access and embody Beyond The Matrix aka Metatron.

Bill Ballard's activation with Metatron.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCCnpxhscSg

Karen Doonan work:  This is the piece she channeled, that lead me to my reunion with her.
Karen Doonan ~ Truth Codes

August 25, 2103 ~ I Am Creator Goddess video



1 comment: