Monday, November 8, 2010

Walk In Your Truth

I got to together with my Elements of Fun friends yesterday. During our energy, meditation work I was given a beautiful gift.

We had just completed an assignment at the University we attend. I was told there is a gift awaiting us if we desire. A dragon appeared to give me a ride. I was moving a little slowly. I was cautious about hoping on the dragon's back. I finally hopped on the dragon, within seconds Pippi Longstalking was behind me, riding the dragon with me. She was laughing at me (in a fun way) for being cautious, and she thought I should be more adventurous.

The dragon flew us to a pirate. A pirate, I thought? What does the pirate mean? Then I see a treasure chest. I hear the message, the gift is not about the material treasures. My gift is the wisdom that lies within the treasure box.

Then two treasure boxes go inside my body and drop down to my feet. One box in each foot. What does this mean I ask?

I hear the message, "When you walk in your truth, wisdom will be exposed to you."

WOW!!!! I got instant chills, as I understood instantly the importance of honoring what is my truth. I feel so lucky to get such wonderful gifts and treasures from the great Universe. Thank YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment