Sunday, November 28, 2010

Lucky - My New Magical Dog Friend


Last week, I had taken a nap, when I woke up, I told my son about my dream. It was a very detailed vivid dream. I have found lately, I am having the most detailed dreams, this a a very new experience for me!

In my dream, I was outside, and there was a dog running ahead of his owner. I loudly shouted ahead to the owner and said, " I am afraid of dogs". The dog instantly ran fast to me, and put me in a dog wrestling position/move. I am not sure how I knew it was a dog wrestling move, or if they are even real? The owner, who was a french lady, says to me..."do not move, if he decides to attack you, it will be brutal".

"What do I do?" I yelled. "Think happy thoughts, he read minds." she said.

I started to think happy thoughts, and the deeper I got into the happy thoughts, I could feel the dog loosening his wrestling hold on me. Eventually, the dog let go of me completely.

The owner went on to tell me that the dog has chosen me. He picked me, and now I am responsible for him. I recall feeling excited that I had such a connection with a dog, I have always been afraid of them.

Later that day, I was chatting with a friend. She was telling me this amazing story on how she became an animal communicator. The story was a total, Hallmark, Disney feel good story. I felt so much emotion inside as I heard this story. Her dog, Lucky, had taught her to be an animal communicator.

If you have been reading my blog, you will recall, I have a connection to a friend name Lucky too! What a nice coincidence I thought. She sent me her dog, Lucky's, photo.

I felt so drawn to Lucky's photo. I saved his photo to my desktop image. I asked my daughter, when you look at this dog, do you feel anything inside of you?
My daughter goes on to say, that is the dog you dreamed about today.
WHAT?
I had totally forgotten the dream.
How the heck did she know what the dog I dreamed about looked like?

I realized instantly, she was right. That was the same dog, I had dreamed about hours earlier, the dog that could read minds and the dog that picked me. WOW!!!

I am not in Kansas anymore friends!!! Ok, you would think that would be the end to this amazing coincidental story, but nope....there is more!

I was at work, visiting with a co worker. She knows NO thing about this story. Nothing. Zip.
Out of the blue she asks me do you have a golden retriever? No, I said. She kept asking me, about a dog, did I have one in the past? are my children close to one? etc.

Finally she says, this is going to sound odd, but there is a dog that has been following you the whole time you have been here today.
(This person has ability to sees energy, auras, etc.)
She goes on to say, I have never seen this dog around you, but he is staying very close to you.

I later emailed her a photo of Lucky, she confirmed, Yes, that dog has the same coloring.

No Way!!!!! Can you even believe it? I am just so over the top Thrilled by this situation. I am not sure exactly what it means, in fact, I have no idea what it means!!
I am thrilled I had this dream, that I visited with a friend and heard all about Lucky, and a different person sees my new friend walking with me!!!!

Thank you friends and animals!!! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!! All you animals and animal totems, thank you for helping us humans learn to communicate, helping us learn to visit with telepathy, and helping us learn to believe that we are ALL indeed a family!

No comments:

Post a Comment