Sunday, February 13, 2011

My Sun Friend ~ So Lar


I woke up the other morning, and I could feel the bright sun shining. You know that feeling, when your eyes are still closed, but you can feel the bright sun shining through the window?

I laid on my bed, with my eyes shut enjoying those bright lights, I could see. I was basking and loving the wonderful feeling I was experiencing. I was feeling especially happy, as it has been a cold Minnesota winter, so I was extra excited about the intense sunshine.

I finally opened my eyes, and you can imagine my total surprise as my bedroom was pitch black.
It was early in the morning, before the sunrise. My room was black.

I realized, I had been awaken by my own Sun. The interesting and wonderful thing is, just a day before this experience, I had done a formation meditation, and a Sun showed up, as one of my team members. He called himself, So Lar, like 2 separate words, So Lar.

I love how just Being and experiencing life, I keep receiving new information that makes my heart sing. I am not trying to make things happen, I am just skipping along, and all these amazing experiences keep Shining on me! I have a feeling there is going to be more with So Lar....I will keep you posted at whatever unfolds!

Bright Sunshine!



No comments:

Post a Comment