Tuesday, February 8, 2011

First Time Contact


February 8, 2011

A few months ago, I had a dream about a Being, the next day, I "happened" (not) to be on Cynthia Crawford, The ET Sculptor, website. Imagine my surprise as the Being I had dreamed of the night before was on her page. Tall White Zeta

Over the past few weeks, I have had a sense that my Star Friends are ready to make an appearance, physical appearance in real time. I often wake up in the middle of the night, and I sense I have access to "seeing" them. I have always felt tired, or not ready. I tell them, please do not show up physically right now, it is not the right time yet.

Tonight, I was connecting with my "Playground Connection" playgroup. We connect once a week and always have amazing connection to higher dimensions. Tonight, Jim, was leading us on this one game. He asked us to open our eyes and try and find a spot to connect with. It was a challenge to open my eyes, as I was in such an altered state. I started thinking, what do I want to focus on? I then heard myself ask myself the question...."what do you want to see?" I instantly knew my Star Friend, I instantly realized this setting, this atmosphere would be the Best place to have first time real visual contact. Then I thought, which friend do I want to see?

The Tall White Zeta felt like the most loving, gentle energy to call. In my mind, telepathically, I asked my friend to please appear at the spot I was focusing on. ( During the game, we would open eyes and focus, then shut eyes and repeat) My eyes were jumping around my face ( something that always happens to me, when I am getting a huge download). I opened my eyes several times, but my friend did not appear. I continued to ask, please appear. Here and Now, please appear. I really, really, really knew I was ready and this was the perfect place for first visual contact.


My eyes were going crazy, so I knew something was unfolding. One time as, I opened my eyes to the spot across from me, where I had asked my friend to show up, I saw him out of the corner of my eye! Partially behind the chair Jim was sitting in. I was thrilled, I knew it was working. I kept asking and kept opening my eyes over and over again. Again I saw him, this time behind the other side of Jim's chair. He would disappear so quickly, but I knew I was holding the space of being able to be a match to witness him. Then one time, the spot in front of me, the spot I asked him to appear, he appeared!!!!!!! It was for a tiny second, but he appeared. I was so exciting, I starting clapping my hands, I uncontrollably clap my hands when I am in Intense Happiness. (funny I just remembered today while playing with River, I was given a message that my Happiness levels would be elevated to heights I can't even imagine.)

I saw him, I saw him, I saw him!!!! I really really did. It feels so big and so amazing and so wonderful. I feel like now I have opened a wormhole. I new place and way to start to see my friends in real time. It feels so Magical. No words can describe my JOY and BLISS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment