Sunday, February 13, 2011

Chantell


Yesterday, I was chatting on Skype with a friend, and I set this intention....
[2/12/2011 8:26:45 AM] Sabrina: I wonder what it would feel like if I took the time to invite in and connect with the crystalline frequencies?

Later during the day, I made the decision to try and connection with the crystalline frequency.
Chantell came. I heard her name in my head. Chantell. Then I heard her say "chant", then "tell".

I giggled inside, as for some reason a few months ago, out of the blue, I fell in love with chanting.
I love chanting. I love when I alone chant, or when there is a group that chants. I get my 8 year old to chant with me. laughing.....I am not sure why, I am so drawn to it, but there is something magical about the sounds of chanting.

Here, Chantell, is sharing.....Chant and Tell! I love it, chant then go tell people!!!
I love story telling too! I have been told by my higher guides, that I am an intergalactic storyteller. Laughing....maybe I am also an intergalactic chant and story teller ~ laughing!!

Later that day, I go look up the word Chantell to see what it means? Guess what?
You are never going to guess. It means place of Stones!!!
Now, if you have read some of my past blogs, you will recall I started getting messages about Stones. I thought it was crazy!!! Yet, unbeknown to me, the information I was given about Stones being radios has turned out to be accurate. I forgot to tell another story that happened to me this week too about stones, and the sacred stone site, that I have been given instruction to create. I will tell that story later ( I am getting tired of typing now...smile)

Friends ~ I would like to formally introduce you to Chantell! She warmly welcomes your invitations to play and participate in her crystalline frequencies.

No comments:

Post a Comment