Monday, August 26, 2013

Waterfall Of Connection

August 25th, 2013 turned out to be a significant day for me.  I had council meeting memory from dream time.  I awoke with deeper understandings of creator energies.  I feel inspired to allow and release my creative expressions.

Today, I sense I am a delicious flavor dessert.  I feel like a layered hot fudge, strawberry layered cake.  I am able to go to separate flavor while at same time, taste the blending of all the flavors.  My heart is actually tasting these incredible flavors.  I taste Yummy!  Today tastes Yummy!

I am being shown an image of a beautiful, powerful yet calm waterfall.  The water has so much force and momentum it is a powerful Being.  At same time, it is has a rhythmic calming and soothing Being.  It reflects all aspects of Self.  Balance.

The waterfall gives evidence of all the support surrounding me.  I am standing under the waterfall.  I am looking at waterfall.  I am able to see and feel the waterfall from different perspectives.  I am feeling and experiencing all the support and fluidity of the waterfall.  The water current charges me and allows me easy access to my multidimensional self.  Waterfall is wonderful visual to instantly access me to my whole self.

No comments:

Post a Comment