Sunday, May 30, 2010

The Day I Met Lucky


I met Lucky! Seriously! You know that cute little guy from the Lucky Charm cereal. I actually met him! If you are surprised....I understand. So was I!!

I had started getting interested in meeting ET's. I had been asking for them to visit me, or to share information with me. I wanted to learn about them. I was starting from scratch.

One morning in my meditation, Lucky showed up. Yes, Lucky, from the cereal. He danced and jumped and invited me to play in the field of abundance and luck. He encouraged me to track the results. The more I played in the energetic field of the Leprechauns the more I would see luck and abundance show up in my life. He also told me, they love Surprises! They totally have the time of their life with surprises and fun.

Interestingly enough, ever since the day I met Lucky...I have noticed many "lucky" experiences.
I have been delighted time and time again. Leprechauns are real. Children believe in them easily. Their story of gold and treasures feel fun! If you meet a Leprechaun, it is a sign, you have hit the rainbow jackpot!

No comments:

Post a Comment