Sunday, May 30, 2010

My Heart Sings


Starlight star bright,
The first star I see tonight,
I wish I may,
I wish I might,
Have the wish I wish tonight.


Greetings friends!


Is it possible to become friends with the stars and beings of other planets? I am discovering it is!
The first day of the year 2010, I had an inner knowing that this was going to be a remarkable year. I had no idea what was going to unfold, yet, somehow I just knew it was going to be life changing.

I am almost 6 months into the year 2010, and wow, oh wow has my life changed. Things I never imagined have shown up. Synchronicity on a level that seems indescribable. New friends and relationship totally unexpected. New subjects of interests showing up. The list goes on and on.

My one mission is/was to discover things that make my heart sing. That is the one question I ask daily.
"Show me what would make my heart sing?" Help me to find whatever it is, that would give me total joy and enthusiasm. I have been open to what or who shows up. Books, speakers, friends, hobbies, activities...I am totally open.

My prayer or request has been answer in a way I never imagined. It is my desire to share this fun and interesting journey with you.

My heart is Signing! My heart is Singing!



No comments:

Post a Comment