Sunday, May 30, 2010

I Saw a Fairy


I heard some people discussing fairies. They said they have seen them in the garden and places. Is this true, I wondered? I asked them, how can I see a fairy? Simple, they answered. Ask.

My one friend, Bethie, asked me what I think a fairy would look like? I had an image in my mind.
(see photo)

A started to notice teeny tiny little lights outside. Like one lone Christmas light. One would sit in the tree. One was on the fence. Is that a fairy I wondered?

One night while laying in the dark about to go to sleep, I saw this image. The exact image that I imagined a fairy would look like. That image was crystal clear in front of me. I was Shocked! The image pulled back and disappear into a vertical line of tiny white lights. I heard the message in my head, "this is what we look like."

What? Is this real? Am I crazy? Truthfully, it felt wonderful! I felt like the little fairies wanted me to have confidence, to know I am seeing them. They came to me exactly in a way that was easy to digest and believe. It still makes me feel happy and excited when I think of that night.
I love the fairies and the friends who may appear different looking than us humans. Who am I to judge what is normal? We are all here for Love! I feel love when I think of my friends, the fairies!



1 comment:

  1. I love your magickal mind.You open to the miracles so easily...It's beautiful to watch and be a part of it.

    ReplyDelete