Thursday, October 21, 2010

Little Grandma


Soul connections and families seem to be popping up everywhere. I am in awe how easily and effortlessly I continue to meet and find my soul connections.

I stumbled (not) upon this amazing being, called Little Grandma. I am not even sure how I was lead to discovering this girl, the synchronicity simple unfolds.

I spent several hours listening to her stories, her insights and all information I could find about her on youtube. I found myself unable to stop thinking about her.

The final youtube series I watched is called the Ancestors. Little Grandma explains a ceremony she was called to deliver. Day two of this ceremony, is very intense and a big healing takes place. I was obviously not there at the ceremony, but as she describe what happened, I found myself participating energetically. I noticed, that whole day for me was very emotional. It was as if, I too, had undergone a clearing and healing.

I am in awe, how time is irrelevant. This ceremony happened on this 3D world, 2 years ago, yet I am now at a place where I am a match to this ceremony. So, even though it already happened, it can re-occur over and over, when individuals are ready. There is no time, no past, it is all now.

A youtube interview with Little Grandma

Ancestor Ceremony

Little Grandma website

No comments:

Post a Comment