Monday, October 4, 2010

Trying New Flavors


I found a new group to meditate with. I really enjoyed myself. I did notice that it felt different, than other group meditations I have been playing with. Of course, each person who participates brings in their unique energies.

The next day, I was asking my team about the difference. They made an interesting observation, the past few months all of the people I have been playing with, just play. There is no agenda to try and help heal anything or anyone. There is no trying to fix anything that is wrong. We just play and allow whatever to show up.

My team shared with me, I am a person who likes to create and manifest by playing. I am not the type to see problems and try to solve them. I just like to go play. Most of my friends that I play with have a similar style to me. The combination of this type of energies would naturally feel more powerful to me. Nothing wrong with other styles, but it felt wonderful for me that I am able to feel the difference.

I like how life is a smorgasbord, and we each get to enjoy our own flavors. When we eat the foods we enjoy, we bask in their exquisite tastes. It is great to try new foods. New foods might be a hit, and become your new favorites. Perhaps new foods can make you aware of what you dislike, and help you appreciate your favorites even more.

You only get the Experience by Trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment