Friday, October 1, 2010

Waterfall Multi Dimensional Connections


Take a look at the photo and notice how you feel. I had an energy play date with my friend Shannon and our Star friends today. Many amazing feelings and sensations showed up. Shannon found this photo and it captures so much of what I feel from the Universal Energies and Frequencies.

Can you see all the layers? On top, over, under, to the sides, beneath, in the corners,....it truly captures multi dimensional space and feeling. You can feel yourself in one piece of the photo, yet you can feel the whole photo. Separate, yet whole.

We are living in a time of blending. I can feel the different pieces and places, each has a sensation and a frequency. Yet, at the exact same time, I can feel the whole waterfall. I feel the complete image. Developing blending skills feels so exquisite. Thank You Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment