Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Flying


In my dream last night (12-28-2010), I was given something so beautiful. The gift of confidence.

In my dream, I was with a group of new people that all had much in common with me. I am not sure what city, or country we were in, but it was gorgeous. The group had left, and I recall that I wanted to find them.

I was standing outside, and I set the intention that I would find them. I immediately begin to lift up off the ground and I started to fly. I was just above the store line, and I could view the beautiful city. I recall feeling a little nervous that I was up so high, with no apparatus. Yet, somehow, I knew I was safe. I had the Knowing, that flying, is simply setting the intention. I allowed the journey, and I totally felt true pleasure in my gift of recalling how to fly.

I was landed in front of a restaurant. I went inside, and sure enough, there were all the new friends that I had made. I had forgotten that I had set the intention to find them and I was so deep in the pleasures I was feeling from flying.
I started having all these one on one conversation with my new friends. I was so Happy! We had so much in common. I felt so secure and confident in my knowing that the "Secret" to anything is so simple. Set the intention! My new friends and I, all seemed to be uncovering life mysteries and sharing our stories. There was so much JOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment