Friday, December 28, 2012

Empty Places In The Female Line

12/27/12 ~ December has been a big month of dream information for me.  I did some documenting on facebook.  I decided it would be more useful to blog it.

During dream time, I was the visionary.  I could see the images.  Then there was also another me, like a different aspect of me ~ this me was the translator of the visions I could see.  It was like watching a movie from two different perspectives, that made the whole movie clearer.

In my vision, I saw images of women holding hands, like 4 or 5 women in a line, holding hands.  Then there would be empty spaces.  A few feet down, another small group of women holding hands.  Then empty spaces again.  
Like this _________    ___   _______            _____     __ ______ and so on.

The line or link was not solid or complete. When the "translator" aspect of me, talked.  I shared, "This represents the female line.  The empty spaces, are the females who have not taken their places yet.  These females will be coming back online.  These females will take their place and the female line with be fully linked.  No invisible or empty spots.  The female line is coming back online into full awareness in the physical."  
I knew energetically there are no empty spaces, there is full union energetically.  But, in our physical dimensions, not all the females have returned to their places.

Then next part of my dream that was important was the vision of wine glasses paired with food.  The pairing of the right liquid flavors to match the solid flavors.  The "translator" aspect of me explained the vision.
"When you pair the right wine with the matching food, magic happens.  Flavors create and integrate magical combustion.  When humans pair with perfect matches (other humans, stones, animals, etc.) you create codes that are released.  Pairing is the collaboration of 2 or more elements, humans and/or frequencies to release codes and keys.  You will see more and more pairing, as you work together."

The two aspects of me, were thrilled in dream time with this understanding/remembrance  It is all so simple and makes perfect sense.  I forgot the dream when I woke up.  Hours later a friend called and asked me what I had to share.  She knew I had something.  I had nothing. I didn't know what she was tapping into?  I figured it would show up when the time was right.  As we talked, out of no where the memory of dream flew in!  wow ~ I recalled in a nanosecond the whole dream container.  Talk about "pairing" and co-creating!!!  ~ Thank you River!  

No comments:

Post a Comment