Sunday, December 30, 2012

The Unseen Is Merging With The Seen

November 2012, a stranger wrote to me on my you tube channel.  She told me, she was holding one of her crystal gemstones, and the crystal said my name!  She got covered in goosebumps.  She felt the stone wanted to be given to me. ~ WOW!  That was a super great email to receive!

December 24, 2012 ~ I was sleeping over night at my parents home for Christmas.  I was tossing and turning all night.  I woke up early in the morning and saw another aspect of myself watching me.  She looked very similar to me, except she was a blue Being.  She looked like I did, when I was in my early 20's.  She was watching me with wonderment and eyes full of love.  I felt super happy to witness her watching me.

December 27, 2012 ~ A friend posted a comment on facebook about "Lady Luck".  When I saw her post, I felt flooded with warm connected feelings.  I wrote on her post "I am good friends with Lady Luck, thanks for bringing up her name, it holds such great feelings / memories inside of me."

December 29, 2012  I go and get the mail.  There is a brown package.  I wondered what it was?  WOW ~ it is the gemstone from the stranger.  It is the most beautiful blue gemstone I have ever seen.  I am instantly in love.  I instantly start shaking.  My emotions are totally going crazy.  I do not have words.  I am so over the top connected to this gemstone.  I take her photo.  I put her around my neck (necklace). I am really really in such a state of Awe.  No words can explain what was happening.  I do not even understand what was happening.  All I know is, it was one of the BEST experiences / connections of my life!


Later that day, I go to look up her meaning.  She is a blue Aventurine.  The first website I found, I saw the words "Lady Luck".  What? What?  She represents "Lady Luck"!  Wow ~ what are the odds!!

That night just before I am about to fall asleep I have a instant memory, from the Essene time line.  Mary / Jesus friends, collaborated with the stones.  They exchanged energy and intentionally intensified the "unconditional love" frequencies in the stones/humans.  This stone or "My Stone" as I call her, was with me in that story line.  The blue Being, that I saw on the 24th is also connected with Mary Energies.  My blue aspect and my blue stone are all intertwined aspects of me, and my whole multidimensional self.  I am attracting and collaborating with physical objects/humans ~ the Unseen is Merging with the Seen!

No comments:

Post a Comment