Friday, December 28, 2012

Gatekeeper Reward Program

Copyrights @ 2012 Sabrina BrightStar
All rights reserved.

What is the Gatekeeper Reward Program?
It is YOU giving YOU gifts.  Imagine boxes full of gifts.  Endless supply of boxes and containers with gifts.  The gifts include all types of layers and formats.  Emotional gifts, energetic gifts, physical gifts, financial gifts, adventure gifts, tranquility gifts, love gifts, spiritual gifts, advanced skill set gifts, sensual gifts, multidimensional abilities gifts, higher mind awareness gifts, expanded consciousness gifts and many more.  The lists are endless and unlimited.

How does a person enroll or sign up for the reward program?
Decide.

Is it that simple?  
Yes

How much does it cost to enroll?
Your conscious awareness.  Whatever price you have paid for your journey to become consciously aware.

Why doesn't everyone enroll?
Each person is on their own customized level or phase in their evolution.

When can I start?
Whenever you are ready to claim your inheritance (blood rights).

What can I expect to receive if I sign up for the reward program?
Expect to feel and receive energetic bonuses, emotional highs, physical manifestations and delightful surprises for all of your multi senses.

I enrolled in the program, I started to receive the rewards, then it stopped.  What went wrong?
Nothing.  Your consciousness is participating in a program of disconnection.  You can never disconnect from you, however you can play the part (role) of running a disconnection program.  You can walk in and out of the reward program.  Some people cycle in and out, as they are acclimating to the ease and grace of conscious living.  Some people do not want, in this NOW moment, to hold containers of larger conscious awareness and creations.

Who do I thank for creating this reward program?
Yourself.

I have found, the longer I am enrolled in the program the more I am receiving.  Why is that?
You have created conscious momentum.  You are creating a platform for yourself that continues to grow and expand.  The bigger your conscious creation awareness becomes the more space you create.  This larger space is able to hold and receive more rewards.

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome. I have been doing this conscious manifesting thing recently where I am consciously visualizing myself in a beautiful place, without my marriage, in safe place to just be me and be positive, there is a new man in my life and we are very sensual (something I am not now). I have things I want, feelings I want, happiness, love, fun, friends, etc. I am accepting them as my reality and feel myself living into them on a daily basis (I do all of this prayer and visualization while I am running about 12 miles almost every day). I feel transformational energies at work and I now really see the benefit of constant connection in order to manifest. When I feel like I don't want to do it, I let myself release all of the negative things that have built up inside me that need to be heard. But it is and has been a constant daily occurrence for a year now, this transformation. I am now a totally different person. I love your idea, I see it's value and I thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete