Monday, December 31, 2012

Pairing With Stones

Two night ago, I had an instant memory download.  I was living during the Essene time line.  Not sure if it was before, during or after Jesus physical appearance on the planet.  In the memory union, I was collaborating with a stone.  During that time line, some of us intentionally partnered with stones for creation.

This was something different than my awareness of how people work with stones today.  In this physical time line, I have used stones and crystals.  The difference is, I used these objects as tools for assistance.  Like they assisted me with connection and/or integration.  I had never seen them as equal partners.  More like a dental assistant, helping out the dentist.  In my memory union, I saw we collaborated as an equal team.

Law of mutual benefit.  Certain stones would volunteer for the assignment, same as certain humans volunteer.  The stone and human, would partner to create an enlarged or amplified frequency.  Intentional creation from both Beings.

I partnered with a stone for "unconditional love" vibration.  My stone is Lady Luck.  Lady Luck and I created a feminine resonance field.  A strong vibration container for self expression, self realization and self proclamation.   

The stone I partnered with was magically reunited with me this week.  She comes from England.  It is a beautiful story of connection that is so magical, words can't capture the divine orchestration. 
(see blog called Unseen Merging With Seen)

A major coincidence in this memory union, is a few days before, I had a dream where I saw "pairing". (see blog called "Empty Places In Female Line")  I even wrote, human pair with stones in that blog.  Little did I realize I was setting up a stepping stone for myself to assist myself in recalling my partnership with Lady Luck.

Lady Luck and I know, the undercurrent of "luck" is vibration matching or pairing.  When we access self expression, self realization and self proclamation, we become the vibration for our creation.  2013 is the year to express, realize and claim our Divine Self.



No comments:

Post a Comment