Sunday, August 25, 2013

I Am A Creator Goddess

I am a Creator Goddess.  I access my Creator frequencies by creating.  There are many ways to express our creativity, writing, building, cooking, singing, drawing, performing, designing, etc.
When I allow my creative juices to flow, it lines me up with my natural state of Being.  I am a Creator and I create.

One of the distorted behaviors that has happened to me, is stopping the flow of creativity.  I would create, enjoy the creation, then stop. In my limited understanding, I thought I was done.  I didn't have ability to recognize my soul always creates. Today, I understand I can never stop creating.  I am always expanding and contracting. Now, I understand when I want to pause, I am still in movement.  I can intentionally create small subtle movement, while maintaining awareness I am still in the flow of creativity.

In my connection to my multidimensional self, I was shown breathing.  I do not breath enough one day, and stop breathing for a day or two.  I was shown eating.  I do not receive enough nutrition from food, to stop eating for a month or two. The two illustrations, helped me understand there is always movement.

When I stopped creating, I slowed down my access to myself.  I am not saying I need to work on  creative projects 24/7.  I am saying, I now understand my soul is a creator.  I am always plugged into creative energies.  When I allow the creative juices to flow from me, I am intentionally expanding my multidimensional templates.  

I am not suggesting hard work, or "should do", as I am a knower of freedom.  I am realizing my multidimensional self benefits when I intentionally allow my natural state to be expressed.  
I might want to intentionally create for 3 minutes, allowing my mind to think and explore new thoughts.  I want to allow outlets and pathways for my creator energy to be expressed.  It might be a few minutes a day, or I might be inspired to be in a project that takes hours.  Creative energy is joyful with no attachments to outcome.

Allowing the creative frequencies to be expressed without judgments is best way to stay connected to pure source.  If an aspect of my multidimensional self wants to express herself, yet my human aspects judges it, I create a disconnect.  I can be gentle with myself, if I have had a pattern or program of self judgment.  I can intentionally request support.  I can request my multidimensional aspects assist me in allowing the creator expressions to flow, without fear of criticism from myself or others.


It is fun to play and allow new energies to be seen, felt and witnessed.  Intentionally allow Creator frequencies to be expressed.  Grab a color and let go.  Hop in the kitchen and explore ingredients and flavors.  Sing a new melody.  Dance a random pattern.

I am a Creator Goddess, I was born to create, be creative, and explore creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment