Sunday, August 18, 2013

Multidimensional Walk In

I am a Pleiadian.  I am a Black Cat.  I am a Blue Sapphire. I am a Hybrid. I am an Emerald Green Color Frequency.  I am a Sound.  I am a Star. I am a Spice. 

I am an Abstract Being.  I understand and can digest the wholeness of my soul.  In the beginning, my separated aspect was not able to comprehend my diversity and multi faceted self.  At first, I was thrilled when I discovered my off planet connection, then I got excited when I discovered my gemstone connection, then I was over the top thrilled when I understood I am a hybrid.  One by one, I kept reuniting with aspects of myself.  I jumped and played in one container and then another.

It finally landed in my mental mind, I am a Multidimensional Being who is connected to all.  Experiences are stepping stones, helping me embody my truth.  I had to experience the connection.  My mental body could not hold the information, without my physical body and energetic body experiencing the connection.  Experience by experience, story by story, I Walked Into myself.  Yes, I am a Walk In.  Some one outside of me did not Walk Into Me.  I took my Human Incarnated Self and Walked Into my Multidimensional Self, one story (experience) at a time.

When I embodied my truth, it allowed me to be balanced and anchored.  No one can cause me doubt or confusion.  No one can push me off of my truth.  Being Multidimensional is an inside experience and awareness.  Friends (seen and unseen) assist and support me along my journey.  My journey never ends, it is the story that goes on and on. Expansion, growth and awareness is my infinity symbol.  Yes, I am a symbol too.

No comments:

Post a Comment