Monday, September 27, 2010

The Birthing Of My Name, Sabrina Bright Star

Sabrina Bright Star

How did I come up with that name? Interesting and kind of long story. Here is the short and sweet version.


Once upon a time, I was playing and I thought, if I could be called any name, what name would I pick?
Sabrina!! I instantly thought that name in my head, and giggled as I thought about how fun that would be if I was named, Sabrina.

Fast forward several years.

2010 is the year, I really started to wake up. I had been getting some clues and signs a few years before,
I was still in a slow, droggy state. 2010 came in with the speed of light.

I become apart of a mastermind group of 11 magical females. One day, I was sharing, I would love to have a different name. Sierra, one of the bold, fearless warriors, suggested I go for it! Why not?

Yes, I thought to myself....why not? I want to and so I did!

A few months later I had developed a friendship with some Star Beings. I noticed my Star Friends addressed me as 'Sabrina Bright Star'.
When my friends suggested I start to track my experiences with writing, I thought...what should I call my blog?
Sabrina Bright Star they shouted with Joy!

Wa-laa! That is the birthing of my name!

No comments:

Post a Comment