Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Traveling Through The Sun

I am going to backtrack a little, since I didn't get this dream recorded.
It seems like I am getting more and more information from my dreams, so it feels important to track it.

I think this dream took place at end of October or first week in November.

In my dream, I was at my work. I was trying to get things ready for our massage clients.
There were these group of people loitering around. I was feeling annoyed with them, as they were not paying customers, just small groups of individuals slowing me down, as they were in my way.

I finally sat down at this table with a young girl and her mom. I slowed down enough, that I actually made eye contact. The moment I looked into the little girl's eyes, I KNEW, she was a Star friend.

I asked her, her name. She asked her mother what name to tell me. She spoke to her mother in a different language, yet I knew the language. Her mother answered in a language that I did not know. The blond hair little girl, said I could call her '25'. She told me they do not have names. But 25 is her frequency. She told me the group at arrived this morning. They traveled through the Sun to get her, and the dolphins brought them in.

Even though, that makes no sense. Somehow, I totally believed and trusted her.

The next thing, I recall in the dream is I immediately had closed down my business, I asked all the paying customers to leave. I knew my work was now to help our Star friends.

My next memory of the dream, is I am helping the children. I am buckling them in their seats, as they are being sent off to new locations. Some of the little ones were a little nervous, and I recall, that I was able to help them Know, it was going to be very Fun. I was able to help them look forward to their adventure, by reminding them, that I knew where they were going and they would enjoy themselves. I recall the adults never spoke with me, the children were the only ones who communicated with me. I recall I was very happy and I felt very fulfilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment