Sunday, December 26, 2010

Whale Messages

We had the most amazing journey today. It feels important to document it.

Flo, River and I all did our energy meditation together. We were taken toward the Sun, but the Sun was under the water. On the ocean floor, in a cave like opening. It felt like a galaxy of civilizations underworld.

The coral reef starting talking to me. I felt like I was being introduced to a whole community.

We saw a crystallize city. We were asked if we wanted to participate with the daily songs/sounds. I heard the message, that if we listen, we will be able to hear what our tones sound like within water molecules. We toned together, and I heard real water flowing. At first I thought I was hearing the water sounds in the etheric field, but then I realized, I was
also hearing them here, in this dimension too!!


I saw a eye of a huge whale. The whale was swimming around on the outside, and it was saying something about his having the ability to capture our sounds and transport them. The whales starting to communicate with us. I was told, we at this very minute, are also living as whales. Our physical group is also, bonded in the water world. We are together in a whale pod.

Flo was sharing how she could feel how whales explode up to the top of the waters for a Huge breath, then dive into the waters. This BIG breathing, felt like a very important message. When you live in the moment, in the now, you must move beyond that shallow breathing. Intentionally Breath BIG.

The whales had so many messages for us. Their abundant nature, their secure knowing, their playful dancing. River saw us humans, as having a space on the back of our neck, where our neck meets our skull, that place is our blow whole. Our magical ability to breath water, as our nose is our magical location to breath air. We got the message that the elements are blending. We are recalling how to breath in the water and on the land. We are blending with the elements of water and air.




No comments:

Post a Comment