Saturday, June 4, 2011

Arcturus and the Bear Energy


My wonderful friend, River and I have the best time playing and visiting together. We each have our own journey, yet somehow, our separate experiences seem to compliment and expand each other.

Recently, we have both felt a pull to connecting with the Arcturian energy. One day we did a meditation with the intention to connect with our Arcturian family. We both slipped into the zone effortlessly. If anyone is wanting to play meditation games, my suggestion is to set an intention before you start. Then be open and allow whatever you see, feel and experience to present itself. Often it might not make practical sense, yet, it doesn't matter. I have found the fulfillment I receive is simply because I allow the experience to be expressed.

During this meditation, I kept seeing a bear. I shared what I was seeing in my minds eye with River. She started talking about the Ursa Major and the location of Arcturus.
I personally haven't studied the sky, stars and constellations ~ so I was a bit clueless.

During the meditation, I had a strong knowing the Arcturian energy are connected to the bears. I had a feeling that bears are an animal from another system, the Arcturian consciousness.

Interesting after the meditation, River sent me a link about Arcturus.

The name of the star derives from Ancient Greek Αρκτοῦρος (Arktouros) and
means "Guardian of the Bear",
ultimately from ἄρκτος (arktos), "bear" + οὖρος (ouros), "watcher, guardian". This is a reference to it being the brightest star in the constellation Boötes, which is next to the Greater and Lesser Bears, Ursa Major and Ursa Minor.

How cool is that? Arcturus means "Guardian of the Bear"

I also found some terrific information about bear totem, this feels so spot on to my journey!


The power of the Bear totem
is the power of introspection.
The answers to all our questions
lie within us.
Each of us has the capacity to quiet the mind, enter the silence and know.

P.S. I forgot to mention, the day before this meditation, I saw black bear shadow orbs in my home! They were black bear shapes inside a white glowing orb! Then I started seeing several thin silver lines. I wanted to call these silver lines "Z lites". Not sure why, but that felt like the right name. Then the Z lites morphed into the letter "M". This letter M, moved all around my room, I put my hand out to see if he/she wanted to come to me, the letter M, moved up to me, and then disappeared less than an inch from my hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment