Friday, June 3, 2011

My Session With Bashar


My 8 year son and I went on a vacation together. During our time in California we had a one on one session with Bashar ( 5/5/11).

One of the best things about having a one on one meeting with a teacher/channelor, is I got crystal clear on what questions I had. I realized during the process many of my questions, aren't the real question. Meaning many concepts/questions are very vague. With the help of friends, I got crystal clear in my questions.

The meeting was terrific and terrible.

I was super surprised and excited when Bashar started talking about my connection to the Grey's. My story about Grey's is here, click here.

Ok, so Bashar starts talking about my parallel life with the Grey's. How I am working with them in helping re-do things with that civilization. Not the trouble maker Grey's. He talked about how we are hybrids, and my children are too.

I loved the story, as I had already gotten that hit/knowing myself, so I loved the confirmation from him. He knew nothing of my interest in the Grey's so I was delighted that he brought it up first.
He talked about my parallel lives with Acturians, Orions, Pleaidians, Lyrians and Grey's. We talked about my galactic children. ( I have this knowing I have many children) We discussed the Shalanian group ( the one's Bashar says will make first contact with us). I have 2 children in this civilization.

He talked about the reason we come here, is to expand. We are faced with lessons and the point of this all is our position to Transform former beliefs to beliefs that represent our truth. Who we really are.

I discussed fears, and being a match to people who tell stories/information that creates fear. When we decide to identify the fear, we get the control back. Now we can see the fear, is a belief, that is not a match to who I really am. Eventually the fear stories will no longer be on my radar as they are not a match to who I am.

Why it was terrible?
I found myself feeling like Bashar is very rude. He interrupted me, I felt like he talked at me, instead of with me. I felt like it was not a mutual conversation. I felt like he was the Authority and I had to show up respecting him regardless of how I felt.

I left feeling very off. It took me some time to process. I realized one of my old stories, one of my old beliefs is that I have to listen to Authority. Authority in whatever form it shows up, parent, teacher, boss, husband, minister etc. I have processed many beliefs about Authority over the years, yet, this experienced helped me to see I still have areas I need to Transform my beliefs. So what if Bashar is a Being from a different civilization, that does not give him any power to treat me with disrespect. Looking back, I should have shared, " I am feeling like you are belittling me and talking at me instead of to me." It would have been so simple to use my Voice and share my feelings. I know he would have honored my feelings.

I can see how the whole experience has helped me to evolve and transform on so many levels.

No comments:

Post a Comment