Monday, June 27, 2011

I Finally Started Video Blogging!

I did it, I finally did it!!



I had been getting the hit to start video blogging since early 2011. I even started a you tube channel in March 2011. I did buy a camera device in March, but the quality was bad, so I returned it.
In June, I met this gentleman that appealed to me. He lives outside of my country. One of the strange things about meeting him is I actually saw his face in my minds eye 6-6-2011, the day before I met him. (Isn't that bizarre!)

I wanted to be able to communicate with him in live time, so I went to buy a cam recorder. I saw at the store, I could buy a device that allows for both uploading you tube video blogging and instant chatting!!! Yippy! Two birds with one camera!
After I got the camera, I realized, my team tricked me. It was so funny. I don't get around to starting my video blog, so my team has an appealing male show up to give me an incentive! Isn't that so funny! I laughed, when I realized my team got me! They laughed back with me, and said, they knew how to get me Moving!

So I did it, finally!!!
http://www.youtube.com/user/SabrinaBrightStar?feature=mhee

No comments:

Post a Comment