Friday, June 3, 2011

Scalp Expansion ~ Acturian Energy


During my time of questioning and confusion, I took several weeks off from meditating alone and with friends.

April, 2011, I was ready to play again. I got together with Jim to do a connection. We met at Lake Harriet Spiritual Center, in a meditation room that Jim rents. When Jim walked into the room, he was carrying one of my star friends that he had borrowed. An Acturian star friend.

I instantly felt very physical different. I could feel my body out of whack. Jim, placed our Star friend on the table, and we were chatting. Somehow, during the chat, I looked at the Star friend, straight in the eyes, and I was instantly zapped. I got hit with an invisible force, and I wasn't able to look away. This super surprised me, as when I first got this Star friend, I had no big connection with him. Now, I was mesmerized by his energy. This Star friend was so alive and charged.

My body kept feeling so much discomfort. I felt a headache, I felt nauseous, I kept having body & face twitches. Jim lead us into a meditation. I was instantly gone. The back of my scalp started to expand. It kept getting bigger and bigger. I felt intense pressure and discomfort on the base of my head. I felt a Being stand behind me, and the Being touched the base of my head.
My pain went away with the touch. I knew the back of my head was expanding.

When the meditation was over, the pain came back. I wasn't sure what was going on. This was all very odd and unusual for me. I saw our Acturian sculpture and notice his head is super large. The back of his head is expanded, same as I knew my head had expanded. I knew I had been given major downloads and my body wasn't up to speed.

I left, and I found myself vomiting on the way home. I got the instant knowing that because I had suppressed my spiritual practice for weeks, it was all flowing out. Shutting myself down, all my energy had no where to go, so when I finally opened up the doors, I had an excess of energy that needed to be free.

I realized that I will never again turn off my connections. It is ok to have questions and confusions, but I run too much energy to try and shut it off. I could see, my body needs to release and allow energy to flow. I took a nap, and I woke up feeling my typical healthy self.
The discomfort was gone, but this new love and intense attraction to the Acturian energy was alive and pulsating!

1 comment:

  1. Would it be possible to converse with you? I am seeking help and understanding with many things that I cannot fully comprehend.

    ReplyDelete