Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Re-Occurring Dream

A few months ago, I had a dream about the Kardashian sisters.  In the dream, I heard the youngest 2 daughters are from another planet.  I do not recall the details, but I woke up wondering and thinking about these 2 young girls who incarnated in that family line.

This week I had my 3rd dream about the Kardashian family.  I recall hearing/knowing their public personas are activating people.  They hold a frequency that activates people.  They are star sisters and brothers.  It is interesting as they appear to be deep into 3D, day to day living.  They do not appear to have any interest in spiritual or metaphysics.  Perhaps the perfect disguise for activators?


I find the dreams about this family very shocking and surprising.  I do not dream about celebrities, athletes,  musicians, actors, etc.  I am uncertain as to why they have shown up for me 3 times in dream land.  After 3rd dream this week, it feels significant enough that I want to track it (record it).

No comments:

Post a Comment