Sunday, June 6, 2010

All Things Are Alive


Everything is Alive

Einstein discovered E=mc² in 1905 which proved that everything is energy. It makes sense to me.
I have not question that statement, nor paid much attention to it.

In conversation with friends, I made a joke, that sometimes I feel like I am getting tested. In my meditations, when I hear different and unusual things, will I listen? Will I ignore, as it seems so silly and crazy? Like my story (post) on Stones are Radios for example.

I was told in the meditation, there actually is a test of sorts taking place. I got the message, that all living things, like trees, stones, houses, cars, have been ignored by many. The human being has a sense of superiority over objects. The objects have closed up, or shut down their communication to the humans.

If a person is sincere in their desire to communicate on a level with other objects, it is possible.
Pure intention is observed and tested. Feelings of equality is observed and noted.
Objects will communicate with their auras, and sounds, and messages.
I was told, all of us, have special gifts. We can all learn from one another. When each one of us brings forth our gifts, we create a masterpiece.

No objects is more important or better than another. It is like saying the mouth is better than the nose. We need and want each object to participate in the team project.
The simple act of recognizing all things are alive is a big step for many.

What harm is there to notice and give thanks to all things? Why not thank the computer you are reading, or why not thank the car that drives which provides you with protection and transportation? All things are alive, and we all love to feel appreciated.





No comments:

Post a Comment