Monday, June 21, 2010

Licking Stones


In my meditation one morning, I was trying to make a connection with my stone. I placed the stone on different chakra points. Finally, when I tried placing stone on my lower ab, I felt something inside my body.

I felt a grounding to the Earth. I saw a vision of a village of little people working around this huge tree. The people were working in the soil. I could see them pull out some type of element from the dirt, and they would lick it.

Lick it! How funny! I immediately tried it! My stone has 3 sides polished and one side rough. The polished sides, I felt nothing, but the rough side, I could feel a little electricity sensation inside my body. What does this mean?

It means I am Unusual! laughing! Good thing I have a wonderful sense of humor and I can laugh at my odd self!

The next few days, I started getting messages that the 5 senses are extremely important.
Sight
Touch
Smell
Taste
Hear/Sound

I have started to stop what I am doing through out the day, and notice what do I smell? hear? see? taste? feel?

Being aware of all 5 senses has helped me to be more Present in the NOW. I still think licking stones means something, but, I have not yet discovered it.

Have you licked your Stone today? laughing and playing


No comments:

Post a Comment