Monday, June 21, 2010

Our New Pendulum


My son and I found a rock store in Minneapolis. Thousands and thousands of rocks, wow, it was a sight!

We bought several different stones.
A wand stone
Rose Quartz stone
Black Crystals
Clear Crystals
and then we found pendulum crystals. How fun! We wanted to play with one of those too!

We got home and started playing with our new toys. Being a newbie stone fan, I am not sure exactly what games to play, and how it works?

We tried played with our new pendulum asking it yes and no questions. It was fun, but I felt pretty clueless.

Next day, I was watching youtube videos on crystals. At the end of this one video, this man digs into his pocket and pulls out a pendulum that looks like our new one! He plays with it, and teaches me how to use it. Perfect I thought!

We started asking our pendulum if he had a name? We kept getting the answer YES. We would ask, is your name Bobbie? no Robert? no Roberta? no ( my daughter likes those names, and she was hoping it would be a match..smile)

The next day, I tried again. Do you have a name? YES. Then I asked, will you tell it to me telepathically? Yes! I heard in my head the name Sonja.
Is your name Sonja?
YES!

Holy smokes! She has a name, Sonja! I looked up name Sonja and guess what it means?
Wisdom!!!

Is that too adorable!



No comments:

Post a Comment