Saturday, June 5, 2010

Rocks Are Radios


I heard the message in my meditation, "rocks are radios".
Strange, I thought!

Later that day, I was sharing that with some friends. One of my friends, Tracy, said she understood how that was possible. She went on to talk about crystals, and their energy.

Later that day, I did a google search on 'crystals' and wow, oh wow....I discovered an article that explained the power of the Atlantean crystal.
On the top of The Atlantean Power Crystal™ there was a movable capstone, which was used as a two way antenna to receive the incoming rays of cosmic energy and to broadcast the energy to the various areas of Atlantis.
http://www.lifetechnology.org/atlanteanpower.htm


I am not sure why I am so shocked, it seems like we are given so much information during meditations. Each new discovery seems so exciting. Like following the clues games!
I love games!

Bethie, another AFG member, shared with us....when she saw the word 'mystery', she read it as 'my story'! How brilliant is that!! Our mysteries are actually just our story unfolding!


No comments:

Post a Comment