Thursday, June 3, 2010

What Are The Stones Saying?





Have you ever thought to look at life through the eye of the stone?

It is a new thought for me! Today it was suggested to pay attention to the stones. Stones have important messages and insights. I have never study stones before, so I have been wondering, how do I pay attention to them?

I have been playing online, my school of choice. I have found some interesting details.
One article suggested to pick any stone that feels good to you. If you are drawn to the color, or shape or the feel of it, that is a clue. The writer suggested to look at stone, eye level, and try to become still, like the stone. Try to become One with the stone. Some people are able to see through the eye of the stone, and feel the memories of the stone.

Fascinating! I have not tried it yet. I am excited to find out more about stones!




No comments:

Post a Comment