Sunday, September 26, 2010

Appearance Of Star Friends

Have you ever wondered what Star Friends might look like?

I personally have not given it much thought, but I did have this unusual experience, so of course, I wanted to share.

Yesterday, I was listening to this audio called, Creating Beneficial Extraterrestrial Contact http://www.simion7d.com/recordings.htm

I was laying on the carpet listening and my son came up to snuggle next to me. For some reason, at the exact time she was discussing what a Star Friend ( she called Extraterrestrial, I like the term Star Friend) may look like....my son put his face less than one inch from my face. I saw his face morph into a Star Being image. It was totally bizarre. It was a face full of LOVE and Happiness.

Then today, a friend send me this link about a girl who sculpts star faces. The image I saw yesterday is on her page!
http://etsculptor.com/descriptions.html

Here is the odd twist to this story. A few days ago, I was doing energy work with one of my friends. I had this strong desire to put my face right in front of his face. When I did it ( I had not prepared him of what I was about to do), the look on his face felt like fear. I felt like I was a perpetrator, and I had somehow violated him. It was a horrible feeling!!
Why in the world did I have that experience?

Today when I meditated, my star friends told me, I got to experience first hand what it feels like to have someone look at you with Love and and someone look at you with Fear. I got to experience how our Star Friends feel.

I caught my friend off guard, he was unprepared and felt discomfort by my harmless act. Our Star Friends, have unintentionally created that same feeling in some humans. It felt terrible, to witness someone be afraid or uncomfortable with you.

With my son, there was only feelings of love, fun and happiness.
My Star Friends shared with me, they want humans to feel their love. They understand many are afraid, or unprepared.

It really gave me compassion for what it must be like to want to participate, but to know, you are not wanted. I am sure in time, the appearance of Star Friends will be common and comfortable.




1 comment:

  1. What a neat post. My partner has seen my face morph several times. I used to not know quite what to think about this and about some of the experiences I've had. I'm so happy to have found the starseeds.net Zeta forum! I used to think that I was strange to have a loving feeling towards these beings. It's so comforting to know that there are others out there just like me!!

    ReplyDelete