Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Facebook Shift To Match My Now Energies

Interesting, I dreamed I was no longer a match to certain realities, then the next day, I found myself noticing, I am not match to some physical realities. It is not an insult or criticism, it is more of a feeling some places or people no longer feel useful/empowering.

I started thinking, I no longer want to play on facebook.  I saw my facebook news feed as a mismatch to my now energy.  Not all of the energy there is a mismatch, but a small part of it was.  At first I thought, maybe I will delete my account?  Then I thought, no, I have met so many incredible people, I have had many fabulous connections.  I sense I am just tweaking my settings so to speak to be a closer or more pure match to my now vibe.

Then, I realized, I can track in my physical reality, the same message I received in my dream reality.  Parallel messages, same undercurrents.  I love how 'noticing' is allowing me to be even more aware of my conscious now set point.  I love how I can shift and change things effortlessly.  No drama.  No big emotional crisis.  Notice, take an action or new thought, and shift.
Wa-laa ~ that simple!

No comments:

Post a Comment