Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Multiple Realities ~ One Time Line

I have been seeing trace paper in my mind's eye.  I am understanding the multidimensional realm in a deeper way.  It is like learning a language, as you develop the abilities of that language, things start to slide into place and make sense.

I am understanding each area I put my focus is a reality.  Where ever I put my attention, to awareness, I am inside that realm or reality.  I jump and play in many different areas or subjects.  I like the variety and my attention tends to change directions easily.  Each area is 1 piece of trace paper.  I am creating and focusing on 1 trace paper (reality).

What I am digesting on a new level now is, all the separate trace papers actually line up to 1 picture or image.  They are layered playgrounds of different realities, yet they are stack up and form the whole image or  realm.  There is only ONE image.  All the layers of trace paper are connected to the Whole, the One.
If we pull out one piece of trace paper, and focus on that reality, it *appears to be separate.  When we are ready to see or digest the bigger picture, we will see, all the separate pieces of trace paper are layered inside the One story line.

This metaphor helps me digest/understand how things can appear separate, yet are all inclusive.  I get to choose where I put my focus.  I can go singular or I can go group.  My choice, my creation, my reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment