Monday, January 7, 2013

My Spin Is Kicking Me Out Of Sleeptime

My sleep is dramatically changing.  My body is not acclimating to the now sleep pattern.  My body wants to sleep, I love sleeping.  I love dreaming.  I love waking up feeling so satisfied and complete.

Not sure exact day, sleep started changing.  I know it has been at least a week.  I have tried to surrender to sleepless nights.  I have tried to accept it.  Truthfully, it upsets me, as I LOVE sleep.

Last night, I finally fall to sleep, only to wake up again in 10 -20 minutes later.  Over and over all night long, I only sleep 10 - 20 minutes, then I am awaken.  You can imagine my frustration!
Toward the morning, I am finally given some information as what is happening.  I saw that my body is spinning so fast.  When I fall to sleep, I slip into a 'reality'.  I am not matches to those 'realities' now.  My spin is too fast, the spin kicks me out.  I am trying to go the playgrounds or realities that I am familiar with.  I am no longer able to hold/maintain the frequencies of those locations.

My spin is kicking me out.  I am getting booted out.  It feels like a time of new travel.  I will be travelling to new cities, new countries, new realms.  My body is in the process of adjusting to new frequency matches.

The is a place of the 'unkown' for me now.  It is new.  It is different.  I want to laugh inside, as I recall, this is exactly what I asked for.  I didn't know it would unfold this way.  I asked for NEW.  I asked to travel to a new locations/realms/realities.  This makes me feel so silly, as I am realizing in this now moment, that I am complaining about what I requested.  Silly Human ~ Sleep is for Kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment