Thursday, January 3, 2013

Seeing Invisible Books

1/2/13 Dream

It was either my younger sister or older sister ~ some relative had written a book.  I never bothered to look at the book or check it out.  One day, I finally decide to go and look at it.  I assumed it would be one of those books you have to write to graduate to get your Master's Degree,  in other words BORING!

I go to look at the book and it is all about Star Sisters and Star Brothers.  My relative is a Contactee, or Spokesperson.  I was in complete shock, this can not be accurate, I thought.  How did I miss someone in my family has this interest and connection?  In the dream, I realized this younger or older relative was myself.  I had to be tapping into a before or later reality.  I knew I am the Contactee or Spokesperson.  I knew I am the one, who wrote the book.  This book is wonderful and very beautiful.  It radiates 'LOVE'.

In the dream, people could now see, access and read the books.  The books are coming back online.  It turns out there are many books that have been invisible, so to speak.  People have not been able to see or access certain stories.  Books coming back online is a metaphor to explain, unheard stories are now able to be told and heard.  We are now able to see, hear and tell more pieces of our multidimensional stories..

No comments:

Post a Comment