Thursday, August 26, 2010

Dark Beings

In my reading with Cosmic Awareness, he cautioned me about the dark beings.

His words had me upset. In my world, I live in a bubble. Only things that feel good exist.
I told him he popped my bubble when he mentions I need to be aware and use caution.

The whole conversation about that had me all emotional. I cried and felt so sad.

Interestingly, the next morning I woke up and felt totally powerful!!!

I went into meditation and I was given amazing advice.
I believe there are people in this physical world who chose not to be honorable. Perhaps they lie or steal. I am not sad about their choices. If we have free will in the phsycial world, why would the spiritual world not have free will too? Hmmmm. I had assumed the spiritual world was only filled with Beings of honor and love. Free will gets to exist on all planes.

In the physical world, I do not worry about people who choose to lie or steal, and at the same time I am not careless. I lock my doors, but I do not worry. It is simple. Preventative measures. Cosmic Awareness was suggesting when I play in the spiritual world, I exercise the same caution. I can ground myself in my meditation, and asked to visit only with the Beings of light and love.

I felt so empowered. I felt like I had looked the scary dragon in the eyes. My fear disappeared. I respect each Being has a choice, there is no reason to be worried and at same time no reason to be foolish.

No comments:

Post a Comment