Monday, August 30, 2010

A Gift From The Universe


One activity we did was called "formation work". During this activity, you work with your team of 3 Beings of the Light. You sit in a chair, with 3 chairs facing you. One to left, one to right and one across you. All equal distance apart.

During this activity, you connect with each Being and form an imaginary base like structure. Then you bring in an appex. A point above or below the base, and the point connects all the corners, to create an pyramid like shape.

During this meditation we used the pyramid like shape (also called stargate) to travel together to other dimension. During this meditation you will see a gift being offered to you. If you want to accept the gift, you reach out and take the gift (in your mind's eye). I saw an arch way. When I saw the arch way, I thought to myself, "what does this mean?". I reached out and took my gift. As, I was accepting my gift, I heard a voice say, "you are a bridge, you help people move from one side to another side."

It was a beautiful meditation. I love that if we are willing, we can receive the gifts the Universe has for us. I love the idea of getting clues about our purpose during meditations.

No comments:

Post a Comment