Saturday, August 28, 2010

Hundreds Of Children


One of the first meditation we did, I saw hundreds of children above me. Over my head, looking down at me. I could feel some of the children wrapped around my legs.

I instantly knew they were my children, my family. I could feel this intense love from their eyes and their hearts as they looked at me. It felt like a reunion.

I heard a voice tell the children, that I have come "home", but now is time for me to focus on doing my work ( meditations), they could play with me later. I told the voice, "no, let them stay! They are not distracting me."

I know this sounds totally bizarre and crazy. I really could see and feel them. Ever since that experience I have felt a deeper and more powerful feeling of "belonging" then ever before. I really experienced it first hand, how connected we are all to each other.


No comments:

Post a Comment