Thursday, August 26, 2010

Christine Day


One day I found myself at Barnes and Noble, and this book was waving to me.
"Hello, hello....get me!"

I am the type that touches a book, and then I can tell if it will be a good fit for me.
Odd perhaps, but somehow touching and flipping through a book is how I pick my reading selection.

I bought the book that was talking to me.
Pleiadians ~Initiation of Light

Inside the book there are 2 CD's that do meditation type work. One of the activities is doing a connection or formation work with 3 Pleiadians.
Pleiadians are star beings who specialize in heart space / love.

You will never guess what happened? When I did the activities, and I connected with my 3 Pleiadian friends, the Being on my left, was.....Lucky! Yes, you recall my post about Lucky (click here)?
I was so delighted.


The CD's in the book have me feeling awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment