Thursday, August 26, 2010

Solar-An-Ra


One day I stumbled upon this amazing female. I instantly fell in love with her energy.
I started reading all her articles on her website and watching her youtube videos.

Her Website Here


Interestingly, as I was listening to her, I heard my inner voice suggest that I commit to listening to her daily meditation for 10 days.

Her Youtube Meditation

I found, as I listened to this daily my mental images were getting more detailed. I seemed to opening up more in my minds eye. My expansion GREW!
As I read her material, I learned about Mt Shasta. I had never heard of it. Where is it? In a 24 hour period of time, I found 3 teachers all discuss Mt Shasta. I had never heard of it, and now 3 times in 24 hours. When I googled it, I knew I too was going to make a trip!

When I had my reading with Cosmic Awareness, he shared with me, the reason I feel a connection to her, is in a different life, we were colleagues. He shared we were in a small group of 12 studying at a University. At that time, school was different then it is now. You learned in small groups with one master teacher and it was hands on learning/experiencing.

She is an unbelievable teacher! I love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment