Thursday, August 26, 2010

Zorion


I had a reading done with Cosmic Awareness.

During the reading he shared their are many Beings that surround me. Many of them are myself.
If that is a new thought, it means we have parallel lives happening now. He said many of the Beings around me are ME, but Me in a different dimension or different frequencies.

I know that idea can be difficult to digest. We think in terms of linear, past, present and future. The idea that we are circular, and all encompassing is a a new way to look at it.

When I was trying to wrap my mind around it, I was given and image of a vertical line.
This vertical line can have many experiences happening at same time.

During the reading, I had shared, I feel like I communicate with a variety of Beings, I can feel a variety of personalities. I wanted suggestions on how to build one stronger relationship?
The answer was, go into meditation and asked for your highest self to step forward.
The Beings around are excited and eager to play and participate. If you request the highest Being to step forward, it will allow you to focus in on that relationship.

I tried it. I got a image of a Shaman like leader. He is solid, balanced, wise, loving and intelligent. I asked for a name. I got the name Zorion. That name felt awesome, I instantly connected with the name.

After the meditation I looked up the name Zorion and it turns out to mean Happy!
Zorion = Happy!

How cool is that? For those of you who know me, one word to describe me could be HAPPY!

1 comment: